[squid-users] Allow group without password check

From: webmaster <webmaster_at_howard-allison.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:05:04 +0100

Hi Group,
I'm trying to get squid to let everyone through who belongs to a certain
LDAP group without prompting for a password. Do I need an 'auth param
basic program' entry? My configuration works just fine if I check the
password with ldap auth AND the group with squid_ldap_group, but I want
to avoid the prompt for the userid / password and just assume the user
is ok if he/she is in the LDAP group. possible?
Thanks
Howard