[squid-users] Pausing the transfer of data during a browsing session

From: matt evans <mattevans1288_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 17:08:02 -0500

Im using squid 3.0 STABLE 25. Im working on a project involving
prepaid web browsing. I do have a browsing session running. I'm just
looking if there is a mechanism within squid (or any custom
modifications to squid) to HOLD ON the transfer of data after a couple
of bytes (say 20 KB) have been transfered and ask the user to approve
or deny the transfer of the next set of bytes. Is there any function
to pause the connection (socket programming c++).

Thanks in advance!!