[squid-users] Automate WCCP Config Switching

From: gaël therond <gael.therond_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:16:26 +0100 (CET)

Hi folks,

I'm looking around a way to dynamicaly be able to switch between different WCCP Configuration, is that possible with squid?

I would like to avoid the usual way of doing: Writting a new config file --> Overwritting the current config with the new one --> restarting the squid server.

My purpose is to be able to switch from a Cisco Switch config file and a Cisco Router config file dynamically, depending of the WCCP Negotiation messages.

If it's not possible for now, Is there a way to implement this feature on any developpement timeline?

Regards.