Re: [squid-users] Automate WCCP Config Switching

From: gaël therond <gael.therond_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:19:02 +0100 (CET)

> The idea of real negotiation is on the wishlist but none of us have
> time or equipment to implement and test it.
> If you want to add this feature, please join the squid-dev team
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/DeveloperResources#Contributing_.28Code_developer.29
>
> (Don't be afraid of C++, the relevant WCCP code is still almost pure
> C).
>
> Amos

Hi Amos, many thanks for your quick answer.

Well I've got the equipement and time to test here, but unfortunatly I think I'm nt enought skilled on C++/C developpement to help you on this side.
Actually I'm developping with C++ since only 2 months ago ;)

But, if someone which have time, want to test his WCCPv2 Improvement code on my equipement, no problems ;)

Gaël.