RE: Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.7 + SquidGuard + Squidclamav

From: <childrenofchaos_at_freenet.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:51:30 +0200

Hey,

The Servertraffic is less then 300KB/s. In this Company working 20 Peoples and some guys listening to internet Radio.

Is there a Command for getting Squid status Stats like Usage of Redirectors and Dns request or something like that?
If Squid tells "cans lookup hostname - > dns error" and i can get a dns respond with "dig google.de"
what can it be, that Squid cant lookup?

I think: if i restart Squid, all Cache and other things get cleaned, so there must be something that is full, e.g. any Queue
because after restart it worked.

Thanks for spending time on this

---