[squid-users] Your IP Address: INVALID IPV4 ADDRESS Located near: INVALID IPV4 ADDRESS, INVALID IPV4 ADDRESS (INVALID IPV4 ADDRESS

From: benjamin fernandis <benjo11111_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:40:02 +0530

Hi,

 When i try to get http://www.dnsstuff.com/.

i got above output on that site page.

And when i enable forwarded_for option in squid.conf i can get my
customer ip ( local / private ip) at that site.But instead of that i
want my squid server public ip.

Kindly guide me for that.

I want to derive more punch to understand http header request and
guide me for that , is there any plugin / add on or any open source
utility , from which i can see what header options are passing to
remote server when i try to surf sites.because in some sites which
shows ip and other information related it , from those sites i got my
squid version and squid information.

Currently I m runnig squid on my lan ip.

Squid version: 3.1.8

OS : centos 5.5

Regards,
Benajmin