Re: [squid-users] website issue

From: Indunil Jayasooriya <indunil75_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:41:37 +0530

>> we can access it without squid. what could be the issue... ?
>>

> Squid has a 403 error page cached for that URL. Before you ask, yes, error
> pages are allowed to be cached when the webmaster has explicitly enabled
> caching of them. This might be one of those times.
>
> Check that negative_ttl is set to 0 (may require the unit seconds as well).
> Any other value results in errors such as that being cached against the
> webmasters specifications and best-practice recommendations.

by default , negative_ttl is disabled in this way.

# negative_ttl 5 minutes

then , I chaged it to

negative_ttl 0 seconds

Now, access log shows this
 TCP_MISS/403 653 GET http://www.go2uti.com/ - DIRECT/196.4.59.53 text/html
 TCP_MISS/403 664 GET http://www.go2uti.com/favicon.ico -
DIRECT/196.4.59.53 text/html
 TCP_MISS/403 664 GET http://www.go2uti.com/favicon.ico -
DIRECT/196.4.59.53 text/html

and , I get below error on the web browser

Forbidden

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while
trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

could you pls help me to solve this issue ?

--
Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya