Re: [squid-users] Reverse proxy Authentication

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:35:26 +1200

On 13/09/11 18:48, senthil kumar wrote:
> Hello Amos,
> Thanks lot.
>
> Is there any test case to reproduce the error. cache_key not found.?

Not that I'm aware of. A UDP packet has to be received by Squid from a
configured peer for a URL which is not in its cache.

Overall it is a trivial event only affecting the peer up/down status and
RTT of load balancing algorithms. A packet arrives, no storage matches
its payload, gets dropped. So we don't exactly care about it beyond a
few potential optimizations that could be added.

Beyond having your debug level set so high that it appears, what has
made your interest?

Amos

--
Please be using