Re: [squid-users] Facebook page very slow to respond

From: Wilson Hernandez <wilson_at_optimumwireless.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 15:25:27 -0400

Thanks for replying.

Well, our cache.log looks ok. No real problems there but, will be
monitoring it closely to check if there is something unusual.

As for the DNS, we have local DNS server inside our LAN that is used by
95% of the machines. This server uses our provider's servers as well as
google's:

      forwarders {
                 8.8.8.8;
                 196.3.81.5;
                 196.3.81.132;
         };

Our users are just driving me crazy with calls regarding facebook: "is
slow", "doesn't work", and a lot other complaints...

Wilson Hernandez
www.figureo56.com
www.optimumwireless.com