[squid-users] i would like to know if someone managed to use ubuntu and TPROXY?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ec.hadorhabaac.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 04:05:58 +0200

i would like to know if someone managed to use ubuntu and TPROXY?
i want to write a detailed manual on how to build a gentoo and ubutnu
based TPROXY squid server in a bridge and router mode.

if anyone can help me and give me a working guide i will be more then happy.

for now i managed to build an ubuntu machine as a bridge with TPROXY but
im having troubles with it.
sometimes the iptables slips and wont pass the packets into the iptables
and will just bridge them.

Thanks
Eliezer