[squid-users] Always Direct for Apache on Squid Server

From: someone <mrnicholsb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 00:48:19 -0800

Im hosting a small custom homepage for my lan on the same box as my
squid cache, and It runs some dynamic content and I dont want requests
for that local LAN box being served from cache.

So basically Apache (serving the homepage for my lan) and Squid (3128
transparent - No iptables, No Dhcp)are running on the same machine

So how can I setup where http requests for my apache on that box doesnt
get served cache?