Re: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy for OWA - issue with SSL and ActiveSync

From: John Hardin <jhardin_at_impsec.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:16:30 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012, Who Me wrote:

> I suspect that I have either mis-configured exporting my SSL cert from
> my Exchange 2010 server, mis-configured something when extracting the
> pem for use in squid or fat-fingered my squid config some how. Yet -
> the thing that is making me crazy is that all of this works for OWA.
> So if I did any of the above, why would OWA work and not Active Sync?

Something you might consider just as a troubleshooting tool is using
stunnel + your cert to set up a SSL server on a different port redirecting
to Squid's non-SSL listening port. Comparing results might give you some
clue where the problem lies.

  jhardin_at_impsec.org    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a jhardin_at_impsec.org
   Vista: because the audio experience is *far* more important than
   network throughput.
  Tomorrow: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's 256th Birthday