[squid-users] Re: Squid Cache Directory - Webmin

From: berry guru <berryguru_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:07:13 -0800

I thought I had it, I found something in Chp5 of the Squid Definitive
book talking about initializing cache directories. I ran the squid -z
command and got back the following details after is took:

aclParseAccessLine: squid.conf line 846: http_access permit all
aclParseAccessLine: expecting 'allow' or 'deny', got 'permit'.
Create Swap Directories