Re: [squid-users] Squid transparent proxy issues with redirecting from HTTP to HTTPs

From: guest01 <guest01_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:27:29 +0100

> ok, in my setup I am using the same IP with different Ports:
>
> http_port 10.122.125.2:3129 intercept name=transparentHTTPPort
> https_port 10.122.125.2:3130 intercept cert=/etc/squid/squid.pem
> name=transparentHTTPsPort
> acl redirectbehavior myportname transparentHTTPPort
>
> And how would I apply the myportname-acl? (Sounds like a noob
> question, but I could not find helpful documentation)

I am still having problems understanding what the myportname-acl is
used for or how to use it.

My Test-Squid-Server is using one IP-address with multiple ports:
3128 -> default forward proxy port (used by clients who know they have
to use a proxy)
3129 -> HTTP intercept (dnat via Firewall)
3130 -> HTTPs intercept (dnat via Firewall)

The problem is a HTTP-to-HTTPs-redirect, which does not work. I tried
to google about the myportname/myip-acl but I could not find anything
useful/working.
Can anybody please explain how to use it, if it is possible to solve
this problem? Thanks!

regards
Peter