[squid-users] Caching and acceleration issue

From: Mahmoud Yousif <motayee02_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:21:08 +0200

Hi,
Kindly I need to know how could I
1-Cache specific urls in domain for specific time
2-Select which pages which will be cached and which not and some pages will contain parameters could I use regular expressions for that ?
3-I have in cahce log an error message temporary disabling (Not Found) digest from
4- How can I use acceleration mode using domain name instead of IP address