Re: [squid-users] Caching and acceleration issue

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:29:55 +1200

On 18.04.2012 23:21, Mahmoud Yousif wrote:
> Hi,
> Kindly I need to know how could I
> 1-Cache specific urls in domain for specific time
> 2-Select which pages which will be cached and which not and some
> pages will contain parameters could I use regular expressions for
> that
> ?

The web server sends this information in each of its responses.
Here is an excellent tutorial on how it all works
http://www.mnot.net/cache_docs/

> 3-I have in cahce log an error message temporary disabling (Not
> Found) digest from

On your cache_peer line add "no-digest" when the peer is not a proxy
supporting cache digest transfers.

> 4- How can I use acceleration mode using domain name instead of IP
> address

The "vhost" option to enable virtual hosting in the proxy.

Amos