[squid-users] Re: anyone knows some info about youtube "range" parameter?

From: x-man <x-man_at_vivateam.org>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 07:09:06 -0700 (PDT)

I like the option to use nginx as cache_peer, who is doing the youtube
handling and I'm keen on using it.

The only think I don't know in this case is how the nginx will mark the
traffic as CACHE HIT or CACHE MISS, because I want to have the CACHE HIT
traffic marked with DSCP so I can use the Zero penalty hit in the NAS and
give high speed to users for the cached videos?

Anyone has idea about that?