Re: [squid-users] Migration from Squid 2 to 3: ACLs no longer accepting duplicates

From: Derek Simon <dsimon_at_dmlaw.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:13:19 -0400

Nichols,

It appears that I need to preprocess the lists before handing them to
Squid, removing all subdomains were the parent domain is present.

I don't see anything special about your configuration that would somehow
remedy this issue. Perhaps your lists are sanitized?

Derek Simon
IT Support
d'Oliveira & Associates, P.C.
401-431-1990