Re: [squid-users] reloading settings on a regular basis

From: E.S. Rosenberg <esr+squid_at_g.jct.ac.il>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 21:38:45 +0200

2012/9/29 Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>:

>> Lists of users, users that browse through ISP A, and users that browse
>> thought ISP B, users that are blocked etc.
>>
> I would say the better approach to evade problems with users getting access
> to ISP is "ISP B" first and if match acl use "ISP B" for the external acl.
I have A, B and C with a potential for quite a few more (not
necisarily ISPs but also browsing restrictions or lack thereof).
I guess I over-simplified things a bit, but we have lots of user based
stuff going on, in addition we also want to start capping bandwidth
usage on a per user basis so that resources are shared more fairly
etc.
Regards,
Eli