Re: [squid-users] Change ERR_CANNOT_FORWARD timeout

From: Paul Ch <sima_yi_at_operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 00:29:22 +0000

Thanks for the reply.

I have been denying access using cache_peer_access deny rather than
'http_access deny'.

cache_peer_access test allow sites_test allowable
cache_peer_access test allow sites_test othersallowed
cache_peer_access test deny publicall

Should I be switching to http_access rather than cache_peer_access?

--
  Paul Ch
  sima_yi_at_operamail.com