[squid-users] Squid and Squidguard.

From: Beto Moreno <pamrtj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:23:30 -0700

Hi.

Guys I have small experience with squid, now need to learn how to use
squidguard.

My doubts are:

1) U have squidrunning with your ACL, groups, users and rules, once u
setup squidguard what is order?
squid - rules them squidguard - rules or
squidguard rules them squid - rules?

2) Squidguard is a URL redirector, them squid ACL stuff will continue working?

3) Squid ACL tool can be replace with squidguard or they are totally different?

Sorry to ask this, I'm a little confuse here, thanks for your time!!!