[squid-users] Re: cache_dir size v.s. available RAM

From: HillTopsGM <emailgregagain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:59:22 -0700 (PDT)

That's really interesting!

I'll look into it a little closer, however, I already have the hardware, and
there is the potential to use the system for other program updates within
the network.

I thought that I'd /start/ by focusing on something like Windows Updates,
with the idea that I could expand upon that later.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
I will be looking into it further a little later.