[squid-users] Wondering Why This Isn't Caching

From: Geoffrey Schwartz <gs2656_at_columbia.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 13:35:20 -0400

I have a page which gets cached by Firefox. Google Page Speed says it's
cacheable as well. Squid does not cache it.

I'm running Squid v3.3.8. My configuration is pretty standard... I'll post
it if need be.

The page is being served through Apache's mod_asis so I can explicitly set
the headers. Here it is:

=====