Re: [squid-users] caching for 60 minutes, ignoring any header

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 06:43:43 +0300

Youd better leave it on the default since most browsers will cache it
automatically.
a HIT can be a vary of HITs like TCP_IMS_HIT etc and not just a TCP_HIT.
You also need to understand how squid does the cache and override.
How is it goes without the refresh_pattern?
why would you want to force it on all sites when many of them has far
more longer cache headers then 60 min?

Eliezer