Re: [squid-users] ADVANTAGE OF UPDATE SQUID3.1 or newest

From: IT Support <it.compilation_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 10:38:44 -0500

Amos thanks for your answer I´ll check it.

This is my output for squid3 -k parse

Processing Configuration File: /etc/squid3/squid.conf (depth 0)
Starting Authentication on port 0.0.0.0:14348
Disabling Authentication on port 0.0.0.0:14348 (interception enabled)
WARNING: use of 'override-expire' in 'refresh_pattern' violates HTTP
WARNING: use of 'reload-into-ims' in 'refresh_pattern' violates HTTP
WARNING: use of 'ignore-no-cache' in 'refresh_pattern' violates HTTP
WARNING: use of 'ignore-private' in 'refresh_pattern' violates HTTP

I´m looking how to fix it. I wonder if can i install the new squid
version without fix those warnings.

Positive Vibrations.