Re: [squid-users] squid regestiartion time out when loading long acl to all processess !!

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 11:13:54 -0700

On 11/06/2013 03:34 AM, Dr.x wrote:

> with squid 3.3.9 & smp ,
> i m using long acl and it is shared amon all workers of squid
> but i find in logs that some kids have timeout registration.

> any solutions ?

If your workers take a long time to configure that long ACL, then this
old email might be a good starting point towards a temporary solution:

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/201109/0198.html

A long-term solution will need a different registration approach. We are
working on it.

Alex.