Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.3 is very aggressive with memory

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:33:59 +0200

Hey Nathan,

I am looking for more details on the subject in hand in the shape of:
Networking Hardware
Testing Methods
Is it a SMP squid setup?
In the case you use a 32bit system which is limited to how much ram??(I
remember something about a windows nt with 64GB).

If you can provide more details I will be happy to try and test it.

Thanks,
Eliezer