Re: [squid-users] Re: in-transit objects and more new requests for them

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 04:22:53 +0200

Hey Mohamad,

What headers exactly?
"collapsed-forwarding" is not just taking a bunch of requests and
"collapse" them.
I will be glad to hear more about the right way of doing the
"collapsed-forwarding".
There is no need for Coding in inside squid using a C code but to just
draw a pesudo code.
Once the logic will be understood and will be right I think nobody will
oppose to it.

Eliezer