Re: [squid-users] SmpScale + ERROR: No forward-proxy ports configured

From: Nathan Hoad <nathan_at_getoffmalawn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:14:02 +1100

Hi Will,

Why are you giving each worker a unique set of ports? Typically you
configure one set of ports for all workers, and let the operating
system handle the underlying machinery of sharing the ports across the
worker processes.

See here for more details:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SmpScale#Who_decides_which_worker_gets_the_request.3F

Thanks,