[squid-users] Squid 3.4.2 workers dying then re-spawned ones don't process connections

From: Will Roberts <ironwill42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 17:53:13 -0500

Hi,

I'm having a problem with some of my squids where they'll crash with one
of these two messages:

FATAL: dying from an unhandled exception: AddOpenedHttpSocket(s->listenConn)
FATAL: dying from an unhandled exception: HttpSockets[NHttpSockets] < 0

I haven't seen anything on the list with that text, nor do I see any
open issues in the bug tracker. What kind of additional information can
I provide to help debug this?

Thanks,
--Will