Re: AW: [squid-users] Squid 3.4 sends Windows username without backslash to external wbinfo_group helper

From: Alex Crow <alex_at_nanogherkin.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 15:12:36 +0000

Hi,

Just noticed something in the changelogs for the nightly build that
might mean this is fixed - I'm optimistic anyway:

Tue 2014-01-21 20:29:15 -0700
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.4/changesets/squid-3.4-13079.patch>
        Amos Jeffries +10 -2
        Fix external_acl_type async loop failures

Now I just need to figure out the "Unhandled exception: c" errors that
kill my squid every so often. It seems to be a rare issue as from
googling only myself and two other people seem to have faced it.

Cheers

Alex