Re: [squid-users] Cache Chrome updates

From: Jasper Van Der Westhuizen <jvdwesthuiz_at_shoprite.co.za>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:24:18 +0000

> > Hi Pieter
> >
> > No, that gives me an incorrect regular expression error.
>
> NP: regex has an implied .* prefix and suffix on patterns unless you use
> the ^ and $ endpoint anchors.
>

> What are the HTTP headers for these requests and replies?
> The 206 status indicates a Range request taking place. But the first
> and third log entry indicate a 283KB range out of a 1400 byte rediretion
> object being delivered. But weird.
>
> A quick scan by redbot indicates that the top URL is a redirection (302
> as logged first but not second time around) to a URL which responds with
> the worlds most annoying Vary header.
> "Vary: * effectively makes this response uncacheable." in redbots words.
>

> Amos

Hi Amos

Using squidclient I see a "document has moved" redirect of sorts. The
second one I get this.

--cut--
HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 05:42:56 GMT
Last-Modified: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:00:00 GMT
Alternate-Protocol: 80:quic
Via: 1.0 sles-squid2 (squid/3.1.12)
Connection: close
--cut--

Not sure if this is what you are referring to?

Regards
Jasper