[squid-users] Simple content "filter" by external program

From: NTPT <NTPT_at_seznam.cz>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:37:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all. I have a problem - I need to "filter" a response from SQUID to
client thru an external program for some minor content alteration.

Yes I know about ICAP servers , but deploying whole ICAP infrastructure
seems an overhelming task for stupid strreplace(). Is there a simpliest way
to do this ? something like:

if response from server xxx then run a program yyy.exe, put server response
 to stdin of yyy.exe, and stdout of yyy.exe send to client. Ideally in
transparen proxy mode.

Can it be done a simple way in SQUID ?

thanx for answr