Re: [squid-users] unbound and squid not resolving SSL sites

From: <squid_at_proxyplayer.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:59:36 +0000

why are you using unbound for this at all?

Well, we use a geo location service much like a VPN or a proxy.
For transparent proxies, it works fine, squid passes through the SSL
request and back to the client.
For VPN, everything is passed through.
But with unbound, we only want to pass through certain requests and
some of them have SSL sites.
Surely, there's a way to pass a request from unbound, and redirect it
through the transparent proxy, returning it straight to the client?