Re: update on 1.2

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:00:13 -0700 (MST)

--MimeMultipartBoundary

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Daniel O'Callaghan wrote:

> When the committer is happy with the changes s/he has just made, s/he
> generates a diff, scp's the diff to his/her account on freefall, logs in
> to freefall, checks out the module, applies the diff and commits the
> changes.

So soon we will see a "Super-CVS" that will do this automitically. :) I am
surprised that CVS (or CVSup) is not smart enough to do this efficiently.

This is off-topic, of course: Nobody argues that CVS is good (and we are
already using it)! The real question is how to coordinate our efforts, I
guess. CVS cannot help if everybody is going in different, often
contradictory, directions...

Alex.

--MimeMultipartBoundary--