update on 1.2

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:32:47 -0700

Hi folks,

Sorry things have been quiet from us here. I have numerous patches
from many of you which have not been dealt with yet.

Last week I was on travel, this week I am buying a house and moving,
next week I am on travel again to Amsterdam for the TF-CACHE meeting.
So it may be a while until the next release.

Meanwhile, Alex and Kostas are hacking away at our todo list, so
at least some work is being done!

Tetatively we plan to make an official 1.2 release in mid-late february.

Duane W.