Re: Squid NTLM authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 00:57:34 +0200

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> In my "reference" patch section I have a patch which changes request
> processing to a design where it is quite obvious how to fix this. The
> patch is the two patches in "Patches on hold".. the descriptions talks
> about FTP PUT, but it is really a major change in request entity
> processing to put the request entity logic in client_side.c, entirely
> killing the pump.c module.

I just discovered that I apparently do not know what I have on my patch
pages. Those patches are not the thing I am thinking about.

The patch I am talking about is actually in the "old patches" section.
The latest version is squid-1.2.beta23.request_body_processing.patch.gz.
Duane rejected this as he didn't like a huge patch for reworking a thing
that almost works.

I have now made a quick merge of that patch into the ntlm branch. Not
extensively tested yet..

/Henrik