Re: Squid NTLM authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 22:57:25 +0200

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> I've just thrown in another copy-kill - client_side.c . I think however
> that if you have patches like this, we're going to have to work a little
> more closely together, or we are both going to have a codebase
> merge nightmare on our hands.

I am not to worried. The patch I am talking about mostly touches the
request parsing in client_side.c, while your changes should touch other
areas. Merging changes which are a few lines apart using CVS is a piece
of cake (it does it for you).

> I'll look at merging the modio code into the latest squid-dev and
> stick that back in the modio branch. I will take a look at your
> patch to kill pump.c and try to merge that in too. I'm just scared
> that this is going to become a nightmare too quickly. :-)

My patch does not belong in modio. It has absolutely nothing to do with
what you are doing in modio.

/Henrik