Re: Squid-2.5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 16:28:42 +0200

Andres Kroonmaa wrote:

> Henrik, do I understand it right, that chunked_mempools can be
> considered to be merged to HEAD after 2.5 is branched?

It is one of the things that are in the Squid-2.6 queue, waiting for
Squid-2.5 to get branched. See previous discussions on the subject..

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/200108/0200.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/200106/0026.html

As seen, the fact is that we practically have enough of development done
already in the queue to cover a Squid-2.6 release. A lot of this
development is awaiting for Squid-2.5 to get branched before they can be
merged into HEAD and properly tested as a whole.