WCCPv2 support

From: Jeremy Hall <jehall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:13:48 -0500

Hello,

I have been working on the wccpv2 patch to support multiple services
and multiple routers.

I am working rather well--I am able to form an adjacency (mostly) with
a router but have some memory allocation issues.

I am using xmalloc and xfree for allocation and deallocation of my list
structures, and xmemcpy to copy memory, but I am having real problems
when I try to pass a datastructure to wccp2AssignBuckets probably
because I am not using cbdataAllocate (I think that is what I need to
use) and when eventAdd goes to lock the memory it calls wccp2Init for
some reason, screwing up all of the structures etc.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I can provide the new wccpv2.c if
you'd like.

_J