Re: ACL extensions

From: Duane Wessels <wessels>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 96 13:17:34 -0700

rross@supernet.net writes:

>Duane,
>
>I know that you are working on some acl extensions. I assume from other
>conversations that you are working on some way of handling large
>numbers of excluded sites.
>
>If you will forgive the question, I am trying to get some kind of sense
>of the timetable on this. Do you anticipate 30 days, 6 months, etc.
>
>Thanks again for all your efforts.

Hi Bob,

My todo list is a little long (it took 14 days for me just to answer

My answer sort of depends on what you're after actually. If
you just want to be able to read in a huge list of sites, thats
easy. If you're more interested in optimizing the ACL checking
routines, thats different.

I could probably have support for reading separate ACL files
in a week or two.

Duane W.