No neighbors or parents to query and the host is beyond your firewall.

From: Ben Stevens <stevensb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 13:59:01 -0800

Hi all

        I'm trying to get squid-1.1.4 to run on linux 2.0.28. after a clean build and minor cosmetic
changes to squid.conf, I'm stuck with the following from the logs and an error page result.
I've read ./doc, README, makefile, QUICKSTART and FAQ

Hintful flames are welcome - thanks

ps harvest still works
- - - -
Ben Stevens | Information Systems | Lake Union Drydock Company

--------
853797548.601 637 ships_head.ludd.com ERR_CANNOT_FETCH/400 971 GET http://www.refdesk.com/websrch.html - NO_DIRECT_FAIL/www.refdesk.com -
97/01/20 13:59:08| protoCantFetchObject: FD 14 No neighbors or parents to query and the host is beyond your firewall.
--------
ERROR
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.refdesk.com/websrch.html
The following error was encountered:
.Unable to Retrieve
The system returned:
    No neighbors or parents to query and the host is beyond your firewall.
The cache administrator may need to double-check the cache configuration.
This means that:
    The requested URL can not currently be retrieved.
Generated by squid/1.1.4@firewall.ludd.com