Quick Question

From: Brad Dixon <brad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 97 12:09:03

 I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction...

 I am debating with my self how to set up the new directory structure on a new cache I am
building....

 I is a 4 gig disk.. and was wondering if anyone could recomend a good directory
structure for this disk for the use with squid ..

 i.e. the swap level 1
      swap level 2

  objects per bucket
and average object size ..

  I havent done much experimenting with these figures ... So I am hoping someone may have
.. Or perhaps knows a little more about these parameters than me and could help me out..

 Thanx in advance all .... Regards Brad.

Kind Regards
Brad Dixon.
Network Manager.