Re: browser URL in accelerator

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 23:53:29 +0200

You have to reconfigure your Apache, so that auto-generated redirects
are returned as the accelerated port (none), and not the Apache port.

In Apace you do this by using the configuration directives Listen and
Port.
Listen to configure where Apache listens for connections
and
Port to configure the "visible" port number (that is reported to CGI-bin
programs and redirects).

See http://apache.dc.luth.se/docs/mod/core.html#port

---
Henrik Nordström