Hot Mail

From: Edwin Culp <eculp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 13:58:38 -0500

I'm using squid 1.1.15 with

http_anonymizer standard

My customers have been having problems with hotmail.com
that just started and are receiving the following message
Intrusion Logged. Access denied.

Has anyone else had the problem and what is the best fix
without changing the anonymizer?

Thanks

ed

Message help in HotMail:
Intrusion Logged. Access denied.

Another Hotmail security feature, we only return messages to the browser
address authenticated upon login. You may encounter this error in a few
different ways:

You have logged in on more than one machine. You cannot return to an
earlier session if you have subsequently logged in from a different
address.
Your connection might be from a proxy server which changes your
IP(Internet Protocol) address within a single session. If this is the
case, you will need to contact your system administrator.

Your connection to the Internet (your modem line, for example) may have
been dropped. Once your connection is re-established, you need to log
back into Hotmail even though your browser window appears to still look
connected.