Re: Low end system requirements.

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:47:49 -0500 (EST)

Just came across your message while digging through some mail backlog.

You can use MRTG to measure traffic, provided you have SNMP-capable
routers (I don't know of any that aren't). MRTG info is available at:
http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg.html
Running one of the Squid log analysis scripts will help you to see how
much your cache is helping.

As for your configuration, I think it is probably going to suit your needs
pretty well. Personally, I would stick a SCSI drive in it instead of an
EIDE drive.

        -Bill