Re: transparent-proxy

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 22:57:06 -0500 (EST)

Don't you mean routers instead of switches? I'm not aware of any Ethernet
switches that have the ability to switch packets based on protocol type.
If these really are Ethernet switches, please pass along the manufacturer
and model number(s) by email. I'd be most interested in finding out more
about them...

        -Bill