system req's

From: John Rudick <JRudicIS@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:21:24 -0800

I am proposing to my managment that we use
squid for dns and webcaching at each of our major
hub sites. I've have not been able to determine a
strong set of system requirements for running squid
on a bsdi machine. Typically an intel p166 w/32
mb of ram, 3.2MB cache, and a 2GB HD does real
well as a firewall for us. Any ideas on how I can
adequately predict my system requirements for
squid?

Thanks
John