Re: Cisco WCCP and Squid

From: Matthew Petach <mattp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:55:19 -0800 (PST)

Recently, Ming Lu talked about "Re: Cisco WCCP and Squid", and said

> Please tell me the URL for that product!

For the ACEswitch 110 that we are using in-house for doing
Squid proxying, here's the data sheet for it:

http://www.alteon.com/swisheet.html

For those with even more bandwidth needs, they've
released an even faster box:

http://www.alteon.com/a180ds.html

It's the most potent load-balancing, port 80-redirecting
piece of hardware I've found that fits in 1u of rack space.

Matt