Re: Help ... real dumb user ..

From: Mehul Sanghvi <mehul@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 16:22:29 -0400 (EDT)

I have been experimenting with the log settings and here is what I have gotten
out of the cache.log file

--- begin cache.log output ---
1998/06/12 13:18:58| aclCheck: checking 'http_access allow all'
1998/06/12 13:18:58| aclMatchAclList: checking all
1998/06/12 13:18:58| aclMatchAcl: checking 'acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0'
1998/06/12 13:18:58| aclMatchIp: '127.0.0.1' NOT found
1998/06/12 13:18:58| aclMatchAclList: returning 0

--- end cache.log output ---

127.0.0.1 is in my /etc/hosts file as localhost

Why is squid not able to find the localhost ?

Thanks,

  mehul

Mehul Sanghvi